Thermaltake or NZXT case ?

i would go for the thermaltake, seems to have great cooling which will be very important if u plan to overclock

I like the LEXA a lot. I own a NZXT Apollo and it's great and quiet, yet still cools pretty good. I can vouch for their quality cause it's perfect. It's all screwless except the side panel, and it also survived a 3 foot drop onto rocky asphalt.

I also like the Ttake but those wings on the front are the STUPIDEST thing ever. They serve no purpose and look dumb. That's just my opinion.

I also like the Ttake but those wings on the front are the STUPIDEST thing ever. They serve no purpose and look dumb. That's just my opinion.

do u have to open them when u want to put a cd in , if u do thats pretty stupid.

i like the look of the lexa but probably the better perfomance is the thermal but if D-Lew say is good in the cooling probably i choose the lexa

thanks a lot for the feed back

Yeah the Lexa should be pretty good, I know that it has fans (or blowholes where you can mount fans) on the top and bottom of the case, which is really nice, but IIRC they are only 80mm and really 120mm is ideal nowadays. I have 3 120mm fans in my case, front, side, and back. They are quiet, but they keep things cool too so it's all good. I can assure you the case will be quality, you should post pics and a review or something when you get it running.

Check out the Antec line. I scored the P182SE today and so far I think it's money well spent.

i personally love that NZXT case, its probably my favorite of all time except in black with red led's, although the thermaltake will have much better cooling...

True, but I think there are better cases out there with about the same cooling capability and features. Aerocool has been doing the ludicrous mm fan thing for a long while now and their new cases are HOT! And I mean that in a Paris Hilton way. :rolleyes:

The thing is though, you can replace 80's and 120's with super-high CFM Silverstones and probably cool way better than the 20-something cm fan (a little hard to find 25cm fans btw, lol). But then again it will be louder than you can believe.

Back
Top Bottom