Jeremy Clarkson Strikes Back At Hoodies

otherwise they are also called "chavs"

no thats not right chavs walk around wearing burbury shirts jeans and lots of bling,

hoodies are more completely baggy trousers or tracksuit's chavs and hoodies are completely different,

but i have to stick up for some hoodies like me and my mates we all wear hoodies and we sit around the street having a drink smoking some bud and we have a laugh but 1 thing id like to point out that happened last friday,

there was like 12 of us sitting under an underpass cos it was pissing down with rain and an old lady bout 40 -50 ish walked through the underpass with her dog and without delay we immediately parted to either side so she could get by and wen she walked by she simply smiled at us and said thanks, she didnt look scared or frightened but looked comfortable,

just to point out that not all groups of teenagers that dress like the typical "hoody" are out to terrories old people or just people in general,

but again there are alot of groups like us that are out to cause trouble but id just like to point out that we are not all like that.

alot of chavs that you described wear hoodies here as well they are the ones that cause most of the pointless trouble like that crap that brooky said. not all of them do i know some chavs that wouldnt do anything wrong infact they are really nice people they seem to have just got caught up in this colture and automatically have a bad name for it whihc in the otherside of the coin you cant blame people for.

your still not getting my point, stereo typica chavs are completely different from stereo typical hoodies,

weather chavs wear hoodies or not they are not the same as hoodies,

:confused:

Chavs?? Have you ever heard of the word, "Gangstas" Lol?

That's how most of the famous rappers dress in America :)

hang on lets see if google can settle this ??

googles results for chav, take the second picture as my perfect example.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=chav&gbv=2

ok "hoody" and "hoodies" is just bringing up hoodies lol, so i put in hoody gang,

and it found this,

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&q=hoody+gangs

notice the three images all along the left hand side,

Note. i have never seen an american rapper in a burbery shirt, they would proberly be shot.

also get a feel for kids life in the uk check out the film kidulthood,

there's nothing wrong with hoodies. They're just kids who look to heckle people just for the entertainment. Most don't mean any real harm unless someone foolishly decides to provoke them to do more....like this guy

your still not getting my point, stereo typica chavs are completely different from stereo typical hoodies,

weather chavs wear hoodies or not they are not the same as hoodies,

i get your point but instead of defining them by their dress appearance we more catalog them here by how they act. which is usally as little sh*ts. there are the chavs that wear the bulbury caps not that many around here but they also hang around with hoodies then. i guess you could say they arent really ture chavs but they have they attitude to go with it all whihc is were my problem lies with them

Back
Top Bottom