new frostbite engine

looks really good but lets hope that EA dont fu*k it up like they did with BF2. games have been progressing to complete destructive enviroments for a while now which will make it a whole new ball game out there. no more hiding behind paper thin walls when a nade goes off

Hmm... not better than the CryEngine no, but its a Crysis workalike for consoles, I guess.
The graphics don't look half as good, but they are on par with releases so far.

looks good, especially for the 360 and PS3. I can only imagine what the PC version will look like. I'm really glad to see that dynamic lighting and physics are taking a leading role in today's games.

lol....remember like 10 yesrs ago...it was ALL ABOUT THE GRAPHICS...dident mater about the gam, great graphics, great game....lol

the sound detail was amazing... i'm done with bf though

yeah me too. I don't intend on purchasing another one of those games for a long time. Especially this one which looks just like BF2 with better graphics and destructive maps.

has any one seen this trailer ,
thats funny , i hope u really can blow up ANYTHING , like it says

lmao thats probably the best trailor i have seen for a game

you know what this means now. theres going to be a hole new bread of super teenage nade noobs. no more 1 on 1 hardcore jump from cover to cover hope you can reload in time wip out your pistol and then you get the git fights anymore. just get your noob cannon and blow a hole through him.

Back
Top Bottom