Subwoofer

Yeah, that is dumb. People always ask me if I have an upgraded system, I just say no... I turned the bass up a little and the highs up even higher so it just sounds good cause I know how to work the eq for the music I listen to. Strangely, a balanced combination of bass and highs sounds good! Who woulda thunk it??? :rolleyes:

Rudster, pick a song, I will play it for you, so you can see that a sub is really a great addition to your speakers. How about "Let the bodies hit the floor" (That's by Godsmack, right?)

Update:

Song Requests will be uploaded in the order that they are received.

I'll probably have "Peanut Butter & Jelly" and "Come Together" uploaded by tomorow afternoon. Anything else, probably by tomorow night.

most systems suck and people think the bigger the sub the louder it is.

ya, that def. is a misconception among subwoofers, i have a 10" in my jeep with only 70 watts going to it and it shakes all my mirrors, but i can turn it down and have truely amazing sound come out of that thing... in our basement we have a 15" DJ speaker, its just loud... you can feel explosions on your chest with that thing, its nuts

Yeah, loudness is a function of sub displacement, ie amplitude.

A good rock song for bass (well the intro at least) is One Little Victory by Rush. Drum bass pumping like crazy.

A good rock song for bass (well the intro at least) is One Little Victory by Rush. Drum bass pumping like crazy.

I'll consider that a Song Request for my Sub Testing videos on youtube. :D

One little Vic-Tory!

Back
Top Bottom