Subwoofer

Thanks :) It hits hard very hard, can't wait to get a vid of it in action.

Lol, it's not poof, it's more like...

Boom, boboboom, boom boboboom.

still isnt music, its a bunch of crap IMO. hearing boom boom booooom really deep and low and just boring, hearing crisp clean highs, and low defined lows in sync is how music is meant to be heard. rather than hearing one or two words of the song i hear them all. :p

still isnt music, its a bunch of crap IMO. hearing boom boom booooom really deep and low and just boring, hearing crisp clean highs, and low defined lows in sync is how music is meant to be heard. rather than hearing one or two words of the song i hear them all. :p

Mind you, I have 3 other speakers, and not only a sub :)

And I don't blast the sub, it's actually like 50% volume usually, unless I'm trying to test it, then I will turn off the speakers and have just the sub running (my receiver has a button to turn off the speakers, but the subwoofer and headphones stay on)

The sub increases the overall music quality. Improved lows doesn't necessarily mean you have to have the bass maxed out...but with a sub the speakers don't have to do as much in the way of lows, and can focus on the mids and highs.

The Z-5500s actually have the option to change the individual level of each of the speakers, including the sub.

The sub increases the overall music quality. Improved lows doesn't necessarily mean you have to have the bass maxed out...but with a sub the speakers don't have to do as much in the way of lows, and can focus on the mids and highs.

The Z-5500s actually have the option to change the individual level of each of the speakers, including the sub.

Exactly. If you use the sub properly, it makes it sound WAY better. And the Z5500 sub, how large is it?

Eh. Got the camera ready, I will post the video here (youtube imbed) tomorow :D I'm going to blast it. Any song requests? I'm going to do "Peanut Butter & Jelly" by Cadillac Don. It's a really good song for bass testing. :) If you want to hear anything come out of my sub, just ask :D

Eh. Got the camera ready, I will post the video here (youtube imbed) tomorow :D I'm going to blast it. Any song requests? I'm going to do "Peanut Butter & Jelly" by Cadillac Don. It's a really good song for bass testing. :) If you want to hear anything come out of my sub, just ask :D

Come Together - Beatles

still isnt music, its a bunch of crap IMO. hearing boom boom booooom really deep and low and just boring, hearing crisp clean highs, and low defined lows in sync is how music is meant to be heard. rather than hearing one or two words of the song i hear them all.

If you don't know what you're talking about, then please don't post.

and do you listen to your opera music much ruddy? :D

rock only :D

ive been exposed to car systems too much lately :p for some reason i thought that thats how a good home sub would sound, but now that i actually think about it i know that im an idiot :p its car audio that i dont like, because its bass that you can hear, because people never invest in actual car speakers, just a sub box which totally owns the stock speakers to the point where all you can hear is POOOF POOF. or at least thats how they do it around here, and i hate that.

Back
Top Bottom