We really need more moderators.

I think either Muz or Joxley would be good for the U.K mod. They both seem level headed:) don't know about the U.S members and aussie members:p

there not active much anymore, they get in just a couple of posts a week, if that. we need mods that are active everyday. id rather of 5 active mods than 20 not so active mods.

That's true Rud, heh whats sad is it seems like the last time I was active was when they were active:p

well teachers are in stride with assigning homework all over by now, so poeple are pretty much booked :p or at least those that go to school, those who dont have work, family, etc. hard to find single people with enough time on there hands, but theres a couple.

to be fair there isnt a good selection of UK people to choose from. most posts i see are from people from the USA, which is sometimes why i feel left out lol :(

I post allot, and report spam and wrong doing asap, but ive been off a bit lately due to a computer problem that I cant quite put right, if I can keep it from fxxxxxx up il be on here every day.

Back
Top Bottom