Ricky Hatton lost....

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Ricky Hattons seems to have lost the fight against Mayweather, he defeated him on the 10th round :eek: It was a really close fight from what i read - they were both undefeated before too :cool:

ah well...hes still a good boxer one defeat out of 44 fights or not, plus there was a lot of support for him from the americans as well as the people who went out from the UK.

Read about it here....

I've seen quite a few fights from both of them. I can't say as i'm suprised that Mayweather won. Hatton is more of a brawler and Mayweather is a precision fighter. Plus Hatton is getting older. His last few showings have not been extremely impressive.

Of course the last Mayweather fight I saw was him and Oscar De le hoya sorry if thats spelled wrong but that was a boring fight there. Oscar couldn't get Mayweather to brawl so he just go picked apart slowly.

thats what it said, that Hatton at one point was giving it all and Mayweather was getting close to loosing but he obviously managed to take it all and got him back pretty hard

yeah shame but did u guys see the amir khan fight lol 72 seconds and the worst thing was that graham earl was saying amir isnt even in his league lmao

hatton is over rated.. brilliant at the class he was in before, but nowhere near good enough to move up to that class..

Back
Top Bottom