Next Gen Consoles and next gen games

Post up your next gen Console's and and your next gen games (That you own) and the games you cant wait to come out.

60gb PS3
-------------------------
Need for speed pro street
F1 Championship 2007
Colin Mcrae DiRT

Cant wait for the New Gran turismo 5 and the new race driver.

Hey I tried looking on the wiki but would somebody mind listing me some of the best 7th generation games because all I'm aware of is: Crysis, Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4 and Unreal Tournament 3. I'm saving for a new PC next year but my bro just bought an Xbox 360 and I'm curious what his future options are.

I may have to pick up a PS3 when GT5 comes out. So far there hasn't been anything that impressive for me to buy one. IMO I wouldn't waste money on the 360 since all the games get converted to Games for Windows anyways. I could only see getting the 360 if I didn't have a computer that could play the new titles.

Let me know if you get it. I've seen a few quick previews of the game and it does look really good. Although Assassins creed looks pretty sweet. Not quite enough to get me to buy one yet though.

does anyone know if grand theft auto 4 will be realised on the pc or is it just consoles?

Back
Top Bottom