ForSale Compaq sr2010nx w/15 flatscreen

mikeyistheman

Baseband Member
im trying to sell my desktop that is a REDICULOS gaming computer. it comes with keyboard,mouce, speakers, and a 15in flat screen monitor for 500.00 obo ...the follow specs are...

amd athlon X2 3800 dual-core
2gig ddr2 ram
120gb hardrive
dvd-rw/cd-rw
1gig ati video card
windows vista ultimate
microsoft office 2007
bluetooth 2.0 reciever
bunch of games...elder Scrolls, doom 3, the witcher, fable, ...to many to list, already installed on the computer!

this computer is so fast in everything...for example i was playing doom 3 on high, and burning a movie for my mom the same time, and didnt even lag the video or gameplay AT ALL!! im really needing to try and sell this, ill take 500.00 for everything OBO. im trying to sell this so i can get me a new dell laptop m1710...mmm...i would also be willing to trade this for a m1710:) ohh and the computer will come with a restore disc for windows ultimate, and a disk for office 2007.

I have posted some pics and a video of me playing oblivion..sorry i was trying to hold the camera and play the game the same time, then i got a phone call from someone during the gameplay! but i assure you its an awesome machine!

You need to post a picture with your username and date handwritten on a piece of paper to prove that you actually own the thing. Also, good luck selling it. And please have more detailed specs, for example what is "1 gig ati video card"?

ill post pics tongiht when i get home from work. i will also show the dxdiag screen as a pic to show that is a 1gig ati card. i bought the card thinking it was a 256mb but it read as a 1gig in my computer. im new to this forum, and i really appreciate the help on selling this. so i will post pics of what im selling with a piece of paper that has my username in the back-ground.

OHH and i figured out what video card it was. its a ati x1550 pci-express. but why is my computer recognizing it as a 1gig i wonder?

im looking on the dxdiag screen! where you go to run then you type in dxdiag, then the screen pops up with all the information on your system. then i click on display1 or display2, and it reads 1024mb in video memory. and a 400mhz clock speed. and if you click on display2 it says the same. i guess cause its a dual video out card. because i have a tv that is hooked up through the video cards s-video. i dont think the video card is bad. actually its really good, i will take a video of me playing oblivion just to show you guys that the quality is AWESOME!! no skips/lags what-so-ever.

Back
Top Bottom