Jeremy Clarkson Strikes Back At Hoodies

Good to see, hoodies are out of control in this country its disgraceful that these kids aren't locked up there anti-social and most of them will grow up to be useless scroungers eating away at this countries cash in the form of benefits.

The other day i was walking home and took a shortcut down an alleyway when a hoodie on a BMX pulls to the side to let me pass, i looked at him and was about to say thanks when he shout " What are you f**king looking at!!" i just kept walking as he continued to shout abuse wrapping it all up with " Next time I'll smash you head through a f**king wall, you c**t".

Why people should have to walk about feeling threatened by these ASBO collecting, wastes of space is beyond me, i say bring back national service for young people who disrespect this country and interfere with normal peoples lives. Plus I'd like to credit the person who commented on the end of the actual article about the cases of stabbings of innocent people in this country simply for defending there property or their right to live happily, and shame on the police force that fails to amend the situation,

Not to say the police do a bad job, i think they're brilliant hard working souls but they should be allowed to do more to stop these people from annoying norms like us.

But will anything be done????? Probably not, when will we get a PM with some cojones and a head of police that knows what hes doing, now to wrap us this lecture before i flood the server ;)

Not sure about you guys, but everyone in California has a hoodie. It's almost a staple here.

Guess I won't wear mine when I head over to England.

i think there is a kind of "gang" like deal over there and i guess the public named the "hoodies" there not talking about the sweatshirts, if they are, you guys suck, hoodies are awesome.

Haha, I was reading the whole thing up untill your posts, and I felt like I was in England.

Yeah in America, we wear hoodies religiously, im wearing one, my sister is wearing one, you go to school on a 40 degree temperature day, and everyone has one.

So IDK about you guys, but it's just clothes :)

there talking about a group of mischief causing kids!

Mark Thorpe said:
good to hear someone standing up to those scumbags

ive never heard any one refer to a sweatshirt as "those scumbags" before

I tackled a hoody once, I was in a furniture shop asking the manager about an item of furniture when suddenly three hoodies burst in ran to the back of the store, then made for the door jumping from bed to bed, as they did so the manager called out "Hey you lot" at which two left, but one, a particurlarly nasty guy sauntered up to the manager, stood nose to nose, hand on hips looked him up & down slowly, & retorted, "Aw grand dad did we mess up your nice clean beddy-weds den, shame, & turned to walk out, I said "why do you guys act like that?", at which he slowly turned, looked up at me & said "Who the f*ck are you??, & strolled out.
I don't mind telling you, I waited until they were well clear before I ventured forth!!, the manager a guy in his 60's I would think was still standing there sweating & shaking, obviously very upset, a female assistant led him away saying she'd get him a cup of tea, the rest of the staff around frozen, they couldn't believe what just happened, on the Isle of Wight we have very little trouble from this guys, but this happened two years ago, but it's not the local lads I find, most of them have London accents, [sorry, members from the London area]

What's wrong with hoodies? Unless the kids were asking for trouble, picking fights with people because of what they wear is stupid.

Edit: I'm confused now, are we talking about shirts, or a gang or something :confused:

What's wrong with hoodies? Unless the kids were asking for trouble, picking fights with people because of what they wear is stupid.

Edit: I'm confused now, are we talking about shirts, or a gang or something :confused:

hoodies here has recently been used to describe yobs since a hoodie is their favrouite choice of clothing :D

Back
Top Bottom