We really need more moderators.

most often times people who ask to be a mod, will abuse there powers. if you WANT to be a mod, you want the power. if your like me, i could care less, but if david says he needs my help, then i will unless i think there is someone better to fit the job.

most often times people who ask to be a mod, will abuse there powers. if you WANT to be a mod, you want the power. if your like me, i could care less, but if david says he needs my help, then i will unless i think there is someone better to fit the job.

amen to that

we clearly need more mods, and theres loads of people here that could do a good job, and who are willing to ;)
it just needs to be sorted, like a lot of other things

I said I want to be one, that doesn't mean BAM David will make me one, I didn't say I need to be a mod, but I beleive that I would be able to help out. Besides, how can I abuse my powers, the only person that did that was Brookfield, for some unknown reason. But honestly, I didn't join last week, do you think I will turn my back on CF for the worse with mod powers?

never said you said you asked to be did i? i just said most people who want to be one will abuse the power, im not talking about banning random people and stuff like that. for instance stealing peoples emails from reported posts and using them to insult people ;)

As said before I think i'd make a good mod. I'm on at all times of the day/night since i' work a swing shift and i've personally seen spam go for quite a while without being trashed. Kinda makes me mad just hitting the report button it would just be so much easier to lock it myself.

There are alot of good people that could help out. De activating some mods and replacing could help but I see no reason to De activate them. Is there a rule that says there can only be 12 mods?

Enough with the damn rules already! The rules can be a little slacked off too...it's not like the rules must be followed, and if they break it, they get bombarded with sh!t or gets PBed.

Oh and...self promoting is something mods hate.

Back
Top Bottom