External Hard Drive for my car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-100GB-USB-E...yZ116255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeea...that'd be sweet. Look how small that thing is, too. I could put the thing in a tissue box and toss it in the glove box! I might get 150 gig though.

Oh...and what's the deal with these external drives I see on ebay that say they're actually internal drives put in a case? I didn't even know that was possible. Would that be a better way to do it?

I really wouldnt worry about the drive dying, iv had mine for about 2 months and its in my car constantly. It seen a ton of wardriving adventures and is still holding up strong :)

**EDIT: There internal harddrives put in cases, honestly id go with a external drive rather then an excloser.

Sweet. I will give this a try soon. The things come with drivers...I obviously can't install drivers on the head unit...will this be a problem? Obviously the pen drive doesn't require any drivers...wonder if the external hard drive would just plug and go...

Yes it comes with drivers for creedo, it can plug and play also without a problem .

Back
Top Bottom