this is absolutely rediculous (rant about mobile providers)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
in canada, we have only 1 GSM cellphone provider, YES, 1 GSM provider, and for data services (such as mobile internet) they charge OUTRAGEOUS prices (3mb for 25, 6mb for 60, and 200mb for 100) and theres 2 CDMA providers, which have FRIGGIN UNLIMITED FOR 7 dollars and the other one has UNLIMITED for 15 dollars

WTF

that is so unfair, since my GSM phone can't be used on the CDMA network, like FUCK it just makes me want to hurt a cute little bunny!

and i have a windows mobile PDA so i really want to use internet on the go, not only using wifi, so it's really limited for me, since i can't go onto the CDMA network, since CDMA phones don't take sim cards

here in australia we have wait just give me a minute to count lol.
6-7 carnt rember . my mums fone has data package its like $40 for 70mbs ,
thats pretty good considering all she does is look at her gmail

yea but i want to go on the web, like youtube and stuff, and to do that, i would have to get a new phone from bell, instead of my stupid little flip phone (i got service with bell(cdma) and rogers(gsm), and i use my pda on rogers and the flip phone on bell

there's suppose to be some changes coming for Canada in that area. Like some sort of bidding for additional providers. I can't really remember what it was all about, I just remember reading something on it not too long ago.

yea in may 2008, they're having an auction for some additional phone providers to buy some of the spectrum to introduce some competition so rogers can get pwned, and Industry Canada (the thing thats holding the auction) is only allowing new providers to bid, and not rogers, bell, or telus, so i hope something better happens.

Back
Top Bottom