We really need more moderators.

I don't think that question should be asked.. lmao.

:) It all comes down to the staff, and finally David..
Yes of course it does, but I can't see it harms anything to put a name forward, so my choice would be Joxley, he really deserves to be a mod, he says what he thinks & doesn't beat about the bush, he's told me off more than once!

Yes of course it does, but I can't see it harms anything to put a name forward, so my choice would be Joxley, he really deserves to be a mod, he says what he thinks & doesn't beat about the bush, he's told me off more than once!

does he post still? I think it's been a while since I've heard from him. Or maybe I just don't pay attention.

Well, I've reported many posts, and the brookfeild thing was just offending. Just by the amounts of reporting I have done, I beleive that if I was a moderator many of the spam posts would be gone. I'm in america and i'm usually available from 4 pm - 8:30am (EST) on the weekdays, and 24 hours on the weekends. Beleive me, I am on at night time, I can barely sleep and I stay up all night. If I do sleep, I wake up, and when I can't fall asleep, I turn to the computer.

I would really love the chance to become a mod, I think I could really help out alot. :)

I think Juice, Raffaz, Rudster, and Joxley should all be considered. They all help out, and seem like they would be good. I think we need to cut the mods who don't post anymore, and get mods who are more active and can post more.

Moderators don't necessarily need to be posting 24/7, as long as they are active and they lurk the boards for objectionable content.

Moderators don't necessarily need to be posting 24/7, as long as they are active and they lurk the boards for objectionable content.

agreed. Although, having them post does make their presence known and makes everyone feel better IMO.

and as a side note, we are still looking over choices, with luck we can have this narrowed down and final list done soon.

I think we need to cut the mods who don't post anymore.
Name a mod who doesn't post any more, Kage admits he doesn't post much these days & mr mixx has other commitments, that's why there was a space, & Thelis got it, I was lucky when I was a mod, I was online from around 9am til 10pm most days, as I do now as a member, I'm retired as you know, so I have all the time in the world, the days I'm not on, are two days a week when I go into town to do essential shopping, or the odd times when I'm ill.

Back
Top Bottom