Wow....

were always interested in seeing what happened when somebody had a crazy night.

also, make sure you dont take that kiss as anything serious, if she does though then follow if you want to.

I think he is talking a bit more that a kiss Rudster.

were always interested in seeing what happened when somebody had a crazy night.

also, make sure you dont take that kiss as anything serious, if she does though then follow if you want to.

I know, the whole 2 hour talk is about us getting back together, and why we cant right now, but we both want to, its just not right yet.

And idk... the first time I leaned in and kissed her, she started crying... "Why are we doing this... wtf are we doing..." and "I really don't want to hurt you, and I feel terrible..." etc... She didn't want to lead me on that we were going to start up again that night... And I understood that completely. I told her to just... not think about anything.

So we make out a little, and it was really cool, because like, 4 times, she stopped it and started crying saying that this was wrong. But then for a little bit, she got really into and put her hand on the back of my head and stuff... idk.

it was really strange...

right now we are just trying to hangout as friends and be happy, then we will see what we want to do from there.

but fuck..... an hour later... NOW I feel really really bad and depressed about it....

yeah, ive always wondered why they couldnt just find out who was speaking when on those servers. that was very enertaining, that women must have been PMSing, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom