Woo! New Guns!

yea it is very scary, i was eating taco bell with jeff and we got a code blue, and jeff was like i can leave you here or you can come with me, but what you are going to see will be very graphic, and yea after that call thinking about shooting somebody is just unfathomable, it was multiple gunshot victims after a gang drive-by, scary stuff...

dude you have a friggin SVD!! kickass!! id love to shoot that... :p

i've never shot a BMG before, but i was in the same enclosed range as one being fired, and holy mother of god... it knocked the wind right out of me and almost knocked my glasses off, im never going to be inside an enclosed club when somebody fires one of those...

heres a couple pics of a target i did on tuesday night with my dad's friend's .44 magnum open sights at 10 yards, that one shot in the red was sighting in the gun, the rest were pure :p all 6 rounds were fired

(and if you want proof its me, ill put a handwritten note in the pic :p)
DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

Haahaaa, nice.

Most ranges don't allow the .50 bmg to be fired. ESPECIALLY enclosed. Holy mother of GOD, who the hell would be that stupid. The pressure would give someone a friggin concussion. What an idiot.

I sold the BMG for 6,000$ and I got it for 800!

Yeah, don't ask :p (but its legit)

OH YA! I forgot to add the pic, I also have a WASR2 romanian ak-47 with an apollo scope on it with a foldable stock.

Shit's ballllaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ill post up a pic when I get back tonight.

Ahhh guns.. I don't get to touch them very much. I'd love to get one and go to a shooting range. My dad has a .357 and some rifles, I don't know what kind they are though.

Yeah, I go to shooting ranges, and sometimes my friend's farm property. (Like 200 acres, no worries ;) )

Sounds stupid, but all the more reason to have one... Id protect my family from a home invador if they had a weapon... Just keep it in a lock box WITH a lock string going through the chamber and its just a big paperweight.

Yeah, some parents are just stupid with their guns.

I really lmao when I saw the CS photo, especially when I noticed I think one of yours is very similar to the ES C90 in Counter Strike, is that the same weapon? I've only fired a few different kinds of rifles in Australia, my dad owned rifles until The Port Arthur Massacre and sold them all by choice I think.

I really lmao when I saw the CS photo, especially when I noticed I think one of yours is very similar to the ES C90 in Counter Strike, is that the same weapon? I've only fired a few different kinds of rifles in Australia, my dad owned rifles until The Port Arthur Massacre and sold them all by choice I think.

ya i think its the same gun, its real name is P90, but it looks the same...

yeah no doubt just a typo, I couldn't remember what it was called in the game so I googled it lol oh well, nice collection.

Back
Top Bottom