my new build...well my first...

Is the cdrom drive jumper set to slave?? you can't have two masters on the same ide channel.

I'm just looking for a picture of your board

EDIT: Which 40 pin are you talking about? the bluey green one by the power plug?? That's the ide connector

Good on ya, :D

Shame you don't have a disk :(

It must be annoying not to be able to use your new pc, I know I'd be pissed off.

a4582146out2hlix0.jpg

Here's a pic I found, all this stuff is in the manual you know ;)

You could d/load and chuck on a Linux distro I guess, but you'd have to know your way around Linux.

You'll need someone else to help you with that because I've never run it.

not the problems with mobo...i had the stuff connected correctly at least i thought i did. I only had one wrong connection but now i'm getting these other issues such as the verifying dmi pool data error...this sucks so i honestly am kinda pissed off now but at least i didn't have to spend the money going to the geek squad or something

You're trying to boot off the hdd?? I doubt it will work as you have no drivers etc for that board on there which will throw up all sorts of errors.

You have fun playing around there mate, I'd be very surprised if you actually get it to work but you never know, I'm off to do some gaming.

Back
Top Bottom