What Kind Of Sound System Do You Have?

for my typical pc setup i have a 5.1 KLH setup, with 12" KLH floor speakers, DCM Center channel, sony rear speakers and a 10" sub all connected via optical to my pc 500 watts total

for home theater, i have 7.1 Onkyo THX Select 2, with MTX Audio speakers for the front sides, the mid sides, the rear are in the wall JVC that sound amazing since they are made of titanium, and the center is a 12" Floor speaker for awesome theater sound, the sub is a 15" DJ subwoofer.. all in all its pumpin out over 1KW of THX sound, its pretty badass when coupled with the 109" projection screen ill get pics up :p

Bragging much?

Sound Blaster Audigy 4 sound card with Logitech 2.1 speakers - always playing 100% Metal.

It's 4:10AM but my parents aren't home tonight, the neighbor on my right is an absolute moron who threw rocks on my roof when I practised guitar even though the sound went through 3 brick walls. I got some foam to soundproof my window but I still like to pay him back with the PC in my lounge room... even though my dad's Yamaha surround sound system is behind me... man that dwarves my speakers.

Back
Top Bottom