What The F%&k!?!?!?

Ho boy, Tattoos. Some people go way overboard with them, but a couple subtle or at least good looking ones is cool. Phoenix being one of them.

Arriz is definately right with the scabbing, give your skin time to heal before you go back, even if it looks ok it might still can be raw and will just do the same thing.

For seriously^

With mine, it says "Every man, the architect of his OWN fortune"

Thats something I want with me for the rest of my life.

you will have to wait a number of months before it is fully healed and safe enough to re-tattoo. I have had similar problems with my tattoos, when I first got them they appeared to be filled in really good and nice and dark but once that thin layer of skin peels off you can see all the places where to artist didn't go deep enough with the needle. That all comes with experience on the artist's part. The guy who did the one on my back had over 30 years experience and there was very little ink loss that occured. But the guy who did the one on my wrist was young (i took a gamble with him) and the results were a tattoo that was quite blotchy. Luckily it's a small tattoo so it's not very noticeable.

LOL but my friend on the other hand, got his tattoos done by a coworker who tattoos on the side and his quality of work was terrible. There's huge lines and big white spaces on my friend's tattoo that the artist missed. Needless to say, that guy who did his tattoo isnt the greatest at what he does.

Thanks guys, I guess I'll just have him touch it up when I get my next one in a month or so.

GRACIAS FOR THE INPUT

The ink quality does look very low grade, how long since it was done. a day or two. Keep bathing it in Luke warm water( just gentle taps with a cloth) it will only be sore for a couple of days then it will start to itch, not scratching it is the hardest part for me so just keep your mind on something else, the scabbing doesn't last to long and drops off soon after.

That pic was 2 days ago, so about a week since it's been done.

He better touch it up for free -_-

Back
Top Bottom