Mall Shooting

I wish people would stop blaming everything on guns. It's simple, laws take away freedoms. It doesn't matter what type of laws they are whether it be gun laws, alcohol laws, or anything like that. I think you should be able to drink and own a gun at 18. If you don't like guns, then don't own one. You have the right not to own one, but others should have the right to own one. That's my opinion, if you don't like it then well..... oh well I guess.

I am sure there are many , many places in the US that are just as safe as anywhere else in the world, I am sure there are not crazed gunmen on every street corner.:p

no, there probably aren't. But for example I wouldn't dare to walk through the center of any city in the USA alone in the middle of the night.

And as for blaming guns.. well guns are never the reason. They are just a tool. But sometimes taking away the tool would prevent bad things from happening.
IMO the less weapons the better. Though bolt action weapons should be allowed since they are used for hunting etc. And they don't really present such a risk since the rate of fire is a lot slower.

I dont neccissarily think that making guns illegal will work because as someone said drugs are illegal and you can get them. But I think it should be harder to own a gun legally, not impossible but maybe a little more looking into the person. No one wants to lose rights, but then again no one wants to see innocent people lose their lives meaninglessly.

Gotta agree with some of you folks. Just because you take the Killer's gun away, doesn't mean he wont find an axe or some blunt object. They only use a gun because it's lets them kill at a range.

Guns are intended to be there to protect people. If somebody broke into my house, I know exactly where my dad's guns are, and I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a burglar. (Though my dad does keep all the ammo upstairs and makes sure every gun doesn't have a round in the barrel or anything..)

I heard about this yesterday on the radio driving to work. Its getting to be a joke anymore in the past week about 3 or 4 schools have had several bomb threats in my area.

The biggest thing that might slow all these cowardly shooting is quit advertising it all over the news and quit giving them the media attention they know there going to get. IE his little bitch note i'm going out in style and going to be famous. Ya he will be a famous coward to the 8 familys lives he changed forever. Other than that the rest of the world will forget about him within a week.

I know it sounds bad to say not to show whats happening but I bet you if the media quit putting there media spotlight on it the majority of these wouldn't happen.

There has always been a history of shootings its just now with the ease to get the news out to the entire country it highlights them more and makes more of these idiots want to do it.

As far as tighten up gun laws. Thats a joke we already have a system in place. Its just like anything else in this world if someone wants it they get it. Look at drugs you can't go to the corner store and buy them but there still everwhere. Instead of buying in the corner store you get them in the alley behind the corner store. Same applies to guns. A little harder to get than drugs but chances are if your into the drug game you know someone that can get you a piece.

Just like I mentioned we fuel all of this. Like the war who the f*ck were we to go into some other country and tell them there way of life is bullshit and your not living the way are country lives so were comming in to exterminate anybody that disagrees with what we want for you. What do you think would happen if another country invaded are country and told us that? Ya thats right I don't think you'd like it very much and would fight back. Thats why we will never win this war. There is always innocent victims and that turns there victims families into the people we are trying to protect this country from.

Don't get me wrong I was all for getting Asama but that has nothing to do with the war in Iraq that was a scapegoat for President Bush to take care of his own personal agenda. Looks like his agenda worked out for him he can't get back in office for a 3rd term and he's making out like a bandit right now while killing any honest 9-5 guy/girl.

Alright i'm done ranting for a bit all of this is just a god damn joke there is no reason anyone outside of the town something happened to know about shit like this. Just causes hysteria and encourages others to follow in there footsteps. After all whats it matter to us really outside of the area it happened? Why it currently matters? So the news has something to talk about since they rarely talk about anything good because good news doesn't sell only bad. Also benefits talk shows because everyone loves a good sob story and that will boost advertising on the networks that secure the victims families for personal interviews. Don't get me wrong I feel really bad for the families who lives will never be the same but to be honest I shouldn't even know about it.

Back
Top Bottom