Mall Shooting

i think guns should be banned and only avaible to certain people like goverment i think only top people not normal people i could get on a plane go to the usa walk into a gun shop and shot my self all by this time tommorrow morning it should be stopped

Nope, it would never work mate. Drugs are illegal and you can get them anywhere, guns would be no different.

Nope, it would never work mate. Drugs are illegal and you can get them anywhere, guns would be no different.

It's different.
Selling drugs = huge amounts of money. Everyone who buys from you will do it often, I don't know, around 2 times per month? That means cash coming in all the time. And you rarely lose a customer, they always will be coming to you to get more drugs.

Selling guns = very little money.
You sell a gun, someone buys it. You never see that person again since it's very unlikely that he will need more guns. End of business, you need to find a new customer if you want to make more money.

yes but you dont go round drugging people.

Haven t you heard of date rape drugs where men drug women in nightclubs by spiking there drinks, then raping them???

Selling guns = very little money.
You sell a gun, someone buys it. You never see that person again since it's very unlikely that he will need more guns. End of business, you need to find a new customer if you want to make more money.

You are missing the point mate,

Back
Top Bottom