What Kind Of Sound System Do You Have?

Well you will know what happens when stuff starts scrolling all over the place. My arrow keys started tripping out, same with my bro's. Hang on to the receipt.

My friend has the Saitek II. It looks nice, but the keys don't feel very good IMO.

for my typical pc setup i have a 5.1 KLH setup, with 12" KLH floor speakers, DCM Center channel, sony rear speakers and a 10" sub all connected via optical to my pc 500 watts total

for home theater, i have 7.1 Onkyo THX Select 2, with MTX Audio speakers for the front sides, the mid sides, the rear are in the wall JVC that sound amazing since they are made of titanium, and the center is a 12" Floor speaker for awesome theater sound, the sub is a 15" DJ subwoofer.. all in all its pumpin out over 1KW of THX sound, its pretty badass when coupled with the 109" projection screen ill get pics up :p

Chris,

How long you been using the Chaos pad, my mate has one, was playing a set the other week live, and it was killing the in club sound system.....the music just becomes plain nasty if you can use the pad effectively.

Do you have any mixes on the net to have a listen too?

I have been running the same crappy system for awhile, I cant even remember the motherboard name , an lga 775 3.0 p4 with ht processor, crappy 80 gig hd, a gig of ram , only an 800 mhz fsb , dvd cd rw crappy. :( time for a new one as soon as I sell the xbox cant have both.

Chris,

How long you been using the Chaos pad, my mate has one, was playing a set the other week live, and it was killing the in club sound system.....the music just becomes plain nasty if you can use the pad effectively.

Do you have any mixes on the net to have a listen too?

I have one, once we fix a server :)

Your mate was likely overdriving it, their VERY easy to totally distorted. Mine produces a great clean signal if I make sure all my levels are great

Back
Top Bottom