Shit HELP!

I thought Aloe Vera was good for burns. I use it when I get sunburned. My grandma uses to actual stuff from the plant, I think we have an Aloe Vera plant (or whatever it's name is) as well. It seems to work overtime. Though when I get sunburned it's not pretty...it takes quite a while to go away. 3-4 days and the burning goes away.

I get burns at work all the time at a fast food place. Today I got 2 minor burns on the same thumb. I ran it under water (I think it was colder than room temp) and it seemed to have helped. It's not red at all, and it only hurts when I rub it. I've gotten those white burns before when accidentally touching the metal near where the heat lamp is n the fry station. Just a split second and it's white. It goes away in a matter of hours for me. Worst burn I got was on Thansgiving evening when my hand touched the side of a still hot fry basket. I can still kinda see where it was.

I just about cut off my pinky today with a grinder.

It slipped off a weld and hit my pinky......... I got a nice gash to show for it.

Although burns hurt worse!

I did get a few of those welding today though. 5 actually. I should use welding gloves hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom