Alright, here is a little story.

Thelis

Golden Master
I was coming home from a concert, and took the subway with some buds. At 34th street we get off, and start walking towards the exit. As we walk down the stairs, I notice that the girl in front of us has quite a nice ass... et. I casually point it out to my friend. As I show him the woman, a train is leaving the station. Of course it is pretty loud and my friend needs to yell to respond.

He yells out: DAMNNN!!! SMACK THAT ASS!

Now, on the ASS part of the yell, the train moves away from the platform and everyone in the station hears him. The lady stops, turns around and opens her mouth to start yelling.

I know what is coming, turn around and slap my friend hard in the face (he understood what I was doing and played along). She smiled and walked away. As she turned away, my friend mouthes (in her direction) "Say what you will, but with an ass like that no one will listen to you). Every male in the station cracks up.
:D

So how have you guys been? Sorry for not being on CF a lot, five AP classes got me working loads.

LOL, you should have let the women "take care of business" if you cant smack the ass at least you get smacked by something :p

You guys should have definitely put on your black hoodies and followed her on the train and off at her station... IMHO.

;P

Back
Top Bottom