Shit HELP!

I'm not disagreeing with you, I can see from his swollen finger that it hasn't broke the skin so it should go down in time, I thought when he mentioned it earlier it had blistered and that it was open and oozing but now Ive seen the picture its just very swollen, never the less its still nasty:)
That's not him, that's just a random pic, lol.

wow this is terrible frostbite, people who climb mount everest are flipping crazy
frostbite.jpg

Lol, my hand wasn't swolen. It was red and looked numb like when you go in a pool for 4 hours but without the wrinkles :) But now I have a giant blister.

run it under cool water, thats all you can do. also be prepared for blisters.

dont put toothpaste over it, thats just silly. these "home remedy's" can make it worse

yea exactly, the way to treat burns is to simply run under cool water every few hours and cover it up, but DO NOT put any gells or anything into the bandages, trying home remedies although might sound like a good idea, they arent, a lot of the time they can cause an increased rate of infection

how did you burn it?

I was playing with my lighter, I let the gas into a water bottle and then I lit it, which turned the bottle into a blow torch. There was gas coming out of the opening, and the opening was pointing to my thumb. Remember the thing you showed me on video chat? With your hand and the dollar lighter? If you didn't open your hand then there would have been blue flame streaming out the side of your hand like what happened to the bottle. I left the button for like 45 seconds too. After the jet part, the whole bottle lit up and exploded. But it was already falling from my hand when it combusted. So my other hand is OK.

yea exactly, the way to treat burns is to simply run under cool water every few hours and cover it up, but DO NOT put any gells or anything into the bandages, trying home remedies although might sound like a good idea, they arent, a lot of the time they can cause an increased rate of infection

Heh, Ima friggin listen to this guy.

Back
Top Bottom