Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...its hard to admit but lately ive been impressed with UPS's shipping from newegg :eek:

when i got my video card\power supply an off duty UPS driver was helping deliver stuff on our road because she lived there and the normal driver wouldnt have been able to get stuff this far out. i would have had to wait the whole weekend to find out that the PSU i got was DOA :p

this time for my wireless internet card they had to ship it to portland, and through parts of Oregon which were affected by the flood waters, and there were no delays at all, i havent gotten it yet but it say "OUT FOR DELIVERY" on the tracking info. ive always wondered why the put the all caps there.

EDIT: didnt notice this
ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY
lol, "adverse weather" why dont they just say "bad weather", business are really afraid of things being taken the wrong way :rolleyes:

ravee on :)
(just adding some randomness before i go to sleep, yeah its been a busy week)

hehe it got here but the recepetion sucks, although its a cheap card, what could i expect. doenst work in vista yet either :mad: although i think i could find a driver for it, there is probably an updated one somewhere. i think some ghetto rigging of a new attena could improve my signal :)

EDIT:
found vista drivers :D

lmfao!!!

*apparently* a man was trying to do certain acts of a sexual nature with a piece off the end of a pipe and it got stuck, cutting the blood supply to his private parts and forcing fire-men to cut it off with an angle grinder!

Full Article Here....

lmfao!!!

*apparently* a man was trying to do certain acts of a sexual nature with a piece off the end of a pipe and it got stuck, cutting the blood supply to his private parts and forcing fire-men to cut it off with an angle grinder!

Full Article Here....

dude.....im not even going to glance at that article. The thought alone gives me nightmares.

lmfao!!!

Full Article Here....

Ouch !!! He apparently told his wife he would be late as he had a job in the pipe line!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom