Shit HELP!

yep no problem.. just let it dry and once its cruty you can take it off.. but if it still hurts you can re - apply

They sell a burn cream that will provide some good relievement , when I got burned the burning and pain kept on and I would always carry an ice cup around with me. Till I bought some burn cream which worked well.

never put ice on a burn, your skin could grow into the ice slightly and it will hurt like a b*tch to get it off.

Yeah, it will take a couple days to heal, but its not bad. I get burns like that a lot. I once touched the glass on a fire place that had been burning for a couple hours, that bruned 3 finger tips for a couple days.

Don't play with gas, lol. I have seen some big explosions. My nieghbor was trying to light stuff on fire, and he filled on of those large red plastic cups with gas and dumped it on the fire, it went up in a mushroom cloud about 10-15 feet high of fire, but he was fine, he did it a couple of times, before everything was lit good. I have also blown up a spray paint bottle in a fire. My friend threw it in from about 30 feet away, than we stood behind his caboose and peeked around the corner. I put a pair of safety glasses on that were lying there. That made a big boom and made a mushroom cloud of fire again, and we found the blackened can about 100 feet away. And finally, axe. The body spray, light a lighter about 6-12" in front of it, and spray. Thats pretty cool. And than the same kid, sprayed it all over a golf ball, lit it, and tosses it at his sister, and it burned so quick or something, it didnt burn his hand at all, or the rug it landed on.

Fire is fun, but dangerous.

Yeah, I burned myself with a oven on about 500 degrees Sunday. To be honest, I didn't really feel it because I pulled my hand away really fast, but it still burned through the outside layer of skin. It still hurts a little, but its healing up faster than any other burn I have had, probably because I left the scar tissue on it instead of picking it off like I normally do.

But that is one thing I do with ALL burns is run cool water over them, even if they don't hurt. The cool water can make a difference later, trust me.

Just to make it clear, you shouldn't run it under COLD water, just cool water. Not too far from room temperature.

Yeah, doesn't cold water just make it hurt more? I have never tried it myself, but I have heard of people using ice even, and that helps for about 2 seconds, and then it starts to burn worse than before.

Cold water is too drastic of a temperature change for your body. It'll do even more damage, and could even put you into shock.

Yeah, like when you come inside from the the snow, and your hands hurt, run them under cool water, not hot water like you might think.

Back
Top Bottom