What Kind Of Sound System Do You Have?

Nope, got it from my dad's old office a few years ago.

Its great. Hahaaa.

Studio monitors are SOOOOO much louder than any of those systems.

Each one of mine weighs 24 lbs :p

Damn I need to find a desk just like this somehwere!

What exactly are you looking for? Just something with a pull out keyboard tray, cabinets with a raised platform, overhead space?

Ill help you find one.

xplosion_board2.jpg

- X-plosion with spdif out to a denon 1803 av receiver:

denonavr1803.jpg

one of these subs with a 12" diver

q50.jpg

paradigm ps1000:

Paradigm-PS1200.jpeg

and wharfedale diamond 9.4 speakers

Diamond9cherry_1406s.jpg

What exactly are you looking for? Just something with a pull out keyboard tray, cabinets with a raised platform, overhead space?

Ill help you find one.

Well what you have is absolutely perfect, I would love to find one just like that.

Because I have a 22'' with a 17'' secondary (which is perfect for the raised platform) and then I dont care if the keyboard pulls out or if it is on the top of the desk. Then the top for my printer.

See......

1206072143.jpg

Look at the top.. thats the stand that holes my 17'' monitor. I had to take that and squish it where it is now. I would love to have what you have, but I fail to find anything like it anywhere.

Well what you have is absolutely perfect, I would love to find one just like that.

Because I have a 22'' with a 17'' secondary (which is perfect for the raised platform) and then I dont care if the keyboard pulls out or if it is on the top of the desk. Then the top for my printer.

See......

1206072143.jpg

Look at the top.. thats the stand that holes my 17'' monitor. I had to take that and squish it where it is now. I would love to have what you have, but I fail to find anything like it anywhere.

very similer setup, did you look at the links i posted? they are very like mine.

This is kinda OT, but how long have you had the Saitek Eclipse, Arrizx? Mine died on me a couple months ago.

Back
Top Bottom