Best Looking Car Ever

lol i completely forgot bout the new lambo !

but the reason i say nor porsche's is because the designers of porsche are the most lazy bastards in the world, the bought the new 911 out a few years ago and said they changed every panel on the body well they might have changed the colour but they didnt change the shape,

they jus really bug me especially the GT3 i mean you are building a supercar and its supposed to look like a space ship / aircraft hense the enzo / zonda / lambo and yet they just say well the boxster looks quiet nice lets style it on that, such lazy people and it really bugs me,

n e ways back onto topic now i have had my rant and rave bout porsche, im gonna post up the pic of the brera coz i think it deserves to be here,

brera-1.jpg

Ohhh, I would do shameful things for a GNX. Why did Buick stop making fast cars and start making geezer junk heaps?
They stopped making the gnx, but they still make the base car, it's actually a Regal and they made that for years. But nothing compared to the GNX.

beautiful car!
Thanks....I like it too!

There's a place in my hometown that cranks out a lot of restored Chevelles that look outstanding. But on the note of classic cars, I would say that if I didn't drive the Focus, I'd like to think it would be this:
57BelAirLeftSide.JPG

57 Chevy Bel Air
Glad to see there are other people in this forum with good taste.

I love the GNX. Best US car of the 80's IMO. Too bad you couldn't get them in manual though.
It was the fastest thing you could buy at the time. Turbo 3800 V6...mmmmmmmmmm....boost....:)

mmmmmmmm the atom its a tasty bit of kit and probably one of the most mind blowingly fast cars there is jus not sure it gets me excited to look at it

Edit: umm i jus see whats leading the poll :O the 69 GTO that does not look like a good car to me looks more like something i flush down the toilet,

look i apreciate again its probably an amazing sounding car and very fast it just doesnt look good, jus look at that then look at the aurea, or even the zonda or reventon ?

the 69 GTO isnt even in the same league as them, zonda = Jessica Simpson, reventon = jennifer aniston, aurea = carmen elektra and the 69 GTO = pamela anderson, in a way that yeah i repect her looks its jus shes old and doesnt have what it takes to compete with sexy women nowa days

The Aurea is Ferrari SUPERCAR styling at its peak, suprised not to see more Ferrari's but if your allowing concept cars then your gunna get the more radical designs coming thorugh, if we were talking real cars i'd say Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari F430 or the Lamborghini Murcielago

Just read a post a little up the page and its hit the nail on the head, PORSCHE F

Why not add my own porsche rant, having just read the one just up the page:-

PORSCHE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NEXT TIME YOU RELEASE A NEW CAR TRY AND GET IT TO BE DIFFERENT TO THE OLD ONE, they might as well release a car called a Porsche-Porsche and just make those, then they could fire there Designers/Photocopiers and boost their income.

Lol, use the
edit.gif
button dude. Don't want to get in trouble for something lame like multi-posting. :cool:

Why not add my own porsche rant, having just read the one just up the page:-

PORSCHE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NEXT TIME YOU RELEASE A NEW CAR TRY AND GET IT TO BE DIFFERENT TO THE OLD ONE, they might as well release a car called a Porsche-Porsche and just make those, then they could fire there Designers/Photocopiers and boost their income.

glad to see some1 shares my hatred

Back
Top Bottom