Best Looking Car Ever

There's a place in my hometown that cranks out a lot of restored Chevelles that look outstanding. But on the note of classic cars, I would say that if I didn't drive the Focus, I'd like to think it would be this:
57BelAirLeftSide.JPG

57 Chevy Bel Air

I love the GNX. Best US car of the 80's IMO. Too bad you couldn't get them in manual though.

The first post's Ferrari is SICK. But I'm more of a Lambo guy. The Gallardo is the car of my dreams but their new, $1 million car styled after the F-22 Raptor is hands down the coolest Lamborghini to be designed yet. Only 20 will be made in 2008.

i18855_LamborghiniReventon3.jpg

lamborghinireventonwideci6.jpg

lamborghinireventonwideii6.jpg

lamborghinireventonwidexs7.jpg

f-22-990167a.jpg

There's a place in my hometown that cranks out a lot of restored Chevelles that look outstanding. But on the note of classic cars, I would say that if I didn't drive the Focus, I'd like to think it would be this:
57 Chevy Bel Air

The problem with the 57 Chevy Bel Air is that so many people have them and the only difference is the main colors of the car. I know this is a personal opinion sorta thing, I'm just saying that the Chevy Bel Air is over-rated. And I would know lol, I live in Reno, NV. Home to the biggest west coast classic car show lol. But they are very nice cars when restored properly with a good paint scheme.

A few more pics of the Lamborghini Reventon:
lamborghini-reventon-2008-40.jpg

lamborghini-reventon-2008-29.jpg

lamborghini-reventon-2008-11.jpg

2008-Lamborghini-Reventon-i01-1024.jpg

2008-Lamborghini-Reventon-JF-04-1024.jpg

Car Specs:
Aluminum Alloy 12 Cylinder-48 Valve Engine
640.00 BHP
6 Gear+Reverse Transmission
AWD
Carbon Fiber Body

I Love Honda Civic's,here is one of my favourites:

Exterior3.jpg

And it's Attainible :D

But the car im getting when i get my License is a '98 Camry

5275R.jpg

^ This is very similar to the one im getting,but its the CSX (Or CSI) Model.

Back
Top Bottom