Mall Shooting

obviously he wasnt mentally stable. you cant really blame him for it, he wasnt "normal" obviously. the people around him should have spoke up and said something to somebody.

your obvioulsy pretty ignorant if you think its because of our gun laws, the gun was probably his dads\friends dads\etc. most of the time the weapons do not belong to them.

Right back at ya, in the article it said he was kick out of his house, so I doubt he would have gotten his hands on his dads gun. And it is his fault, it seems to me that at one point in his life he led a pretty normal life with an average teenage job at McDonald's, a girlfriend, and was living at home.

your obvioulsy pretty ignorant if you think its because of our gun laws, the gun was probably his dads\friends dads\etc. most of the time the weapons do not belong to them.

but how often do those guns belong to people who really need them. (this would probably only include the military and police)

not too often?
So actually you just said that in most of the cases the weapon is someones who doesn't really need it for anything. So if these people wouldn't have weapons then would this thing have happened?

Though of course gun laws are not the main reason for this, well actually they are not a reason at all, but they could be a way of stopping this kind of stuff.

In my opinion, no semi-automatic/automatic weapons to anyone except the military & police. I don't really see any need for a normal citizen to have a semi-automatic weapon. No reason at all.

I agree/disagree at the same time. A part of me loves shooting guns, but I know it's not something we absolutely need.

But I don't see what drives people to do things like this. This isn't "going out in style", it's going out like a lunatic.

Hmm, it fills me with anger that this kid took the lives of others, and his own over issues that could have been solved.

Nothing in life is to complex that it can't be solved..

My prayers are with the families of those lost.

We have FAR FAR FAR FAR less violent gun crime in Canada, and violent crime in Canada.

Handguns and other semi automatic weapons are banned in Canada, hard as hell to get your hands on here.

man are you kidding? People get hold of restricted weapons all the time here. Smuggling them across the border is pretty damn easy. Border guards catch like 1% of prohibitive weapons and illicit drugs that enter Canada. I know of several people either personally or through friends who have AK47's or similar type weapons.
And even if we do have less violent crime in Canada it's only due to the fact that our population is considerably smaller than the United States'.

I thought you would know better living from the Toronto area, although i am not entirely aware of the crime rates there but on the west coast there are asian gangs who are all well equipped with firearms whether legal or not.

that really is terrible. i just saw it on the news.
AND I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. they mentioned the "going out in style" that makes me sick

He doesn't want to 'burden' anybody, but thats ok, he's still willing to kill several people. Not like, ya know, that would burden their families.

Anybody who feels bad for him should stop and think of the INNOCENT people who died for some emo kid's problems.

Worthless piece of shit.

It doesn't matter what country you are in or what laws are in place, if you really want to anyone can get hold of a gun anywhere. Thing is with people like this, if they want to top themselves, there is no need to take innocent others with you.

ps, crap post bobert, if you don't want to go back to red, I suggest some decent posts, not the mcbob spam crap you have above.

Back
Top Bottom