Nintendo DS as MP3 player?

superman22x

Golden Master
I need to get a Christmas present for my sister, and she wants an MP3 player, but already has a DS, so I thought I couuld get her that memory card reader for the DS, anyone use that? Otherwise, I could just get her a small 2gb or so MP4 player.

You could take the homebrew approach and get something like that for DS but I'd rather listen to music on a devoted MP3 player than a clunky DS.

Yeah, that memory card thing would be cool for homebrew. I dont even know where to find one online. Maybe if I can get one for $20-$30 on ebay I'll get her that, and my mom can get her the sansa. Would that be a good MP3 player for a 10 year old you think?

Yeah, that memory card thing would be cool for homebrew. I dont even know where to find one online. Maybe if I can get one for $20-$30 on ebay I'll get her that, and my mom can get her the sansa. Would that be a good MP3 player for a 10 year old you think?
Any MP3 player will be good I guess but she'll probably go crazy for an iPod soon. :p

Yeah, don't get her some DS addon just for music. They work pretty well, but honestly, I find myself listening to my actual mp3 player and playing my ds at the same time.. so yeah.

i saw someone on the bus the other day listing to mucic on there DS. sounds quility was alrite too , through the spekers

Back
Top Bottom