Best Looking Car Ever

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right what would you say is the best looking car you have ever seen, it doesnt have to be a road car and concept cars are allowed,

i think 1 of mine has to be the Ferrari Aurea

Ferrari-Aurea-GT-DGF-FA-1600x1200.jpg

or possible the alfa romeo brera,

before every1 posts there fav car i would like to add 1 rule to this thread if i may,

NO PORSCHE'S

That is one hell of a car!

Out of all the cars I have seen, I can't pick my favorite one.

I do have to say the '69 GTO was, and still is for me, a head turner.

1969_Pontiac_GTO_Judge.jpg

anyone who thinks this ISNT the best looking car is honestly just crazy........

TinyCar_small.JPG

Why no Porsches? I can say that the Carrera GT is gorgeous piece of machinery. Not my favorite though. I'm going to go with a less-expensive car, but it's a bargain beast. The curves are insane, everything is so smooth, everything just flows so well and it has a very futuristic look to it. In addition, the performance is so crazy it often feels life-threatening. The car I'm talking about is the TVR Sagaris and it is my unattainable dream car.
2004-TVR-Sagaris-R-Car-Show-1280x960.jpg

2004-TVR-Sagaris-SA-Car-Show-1024x768.jpg

My "attainable" dream car is the Lotus Exige S. It's not extremely pretty, it's a no-frills kind of car. But it has a very nice understated elegance, especially on the interior, which I am quite fond of. I'm somewhat of a minimalist and I don't like a lot of stuff going on at once (although that look on the Sagaris was pulled off perfectly)
car_photo_208370_7.jpg

lotus_exige2006_091_250.jpg

^edit: I was contemplating putting a Lotus they are very nice cars.

image0013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom