Just Beat COD4 Campaign!

i thought COD4 was great. onlin3e play is really good. the hardcore mode makes play as it should be, a couple of bullets and you are down thinking where did that come from?

go into a server with 55 people for team death match, get the 5 kill streak and then count the kills from the carpet bombing. ill give people a tip, if you do this, dont call the heli afterwards straight away. wait until you next die and then call it in. then that way you and the heli will cap off enough quickly up to that 5 kill streak for another carpet bombing. then rinse and repeat your kill:death ratio will rocket

COD5 is apparently in the works now.

I tend to take ages to complete games, so when someone says they've completed a game in under 6 hours, etc, I don't tend to take notice of that figure.
Completed all the Half Life 2 games pretty fast though...

Just like you Kage, I usually take a decent amount of time to beat a game.

COD4 is one of those games I beat in a short time.. very rarely does that happen.

Fable was another one of those.

Ive played call of duty online for 2 weeks now and its fun and all but it gets boring fast. Its not like bf2142 where i can play all day.
Single player is pretty good though. Havnt completed it because I get to caught up on the online part.

I'll pick it up probably next month. I like to wait a bit before I pick up a new game (I purchased Crysis too recently).

Back
Top Bottom