LOST DISC'S(they've done it again!!)

blackjack

Fully Optimized
In todays SUN news paper it reported that another 2 disc's containing 45000 peoples details went missing FOUR MONTHS ago, these contain names,dates of birth and national insurance numbers of people living in the Kirkless district of West Yorkshire.
Are the government bone idle,cheap skates or just bloody stupid, probably all the above, it begs belief sometimes that they send these disc's through ordinary postage, it makes me wonder what else they send that does not make it to its destination.

I feel really bad for the people that suffer. I bet the one that has info if gov officials is 4294967296 bit encrypted (2^32) with its own secret service.

i get nervous putting important work on a dvd/cd, or sending a few quid through the post, as its always risky if things go wrong, but the government store all this important info so unsecurely and also lose it. its pretty poor :(

If the guy at CompUSA can back up a PC, why can't these guys back up their CD's?

The Government of Newfoundland recently let hospital test results get on the internet via a file sharing program.

Apparently keeping things secure aren't on the top of the government's priority list.

Back
Top Bottom