Hide my IP from Rapidshare??

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
is there away to hide my IP address so that i dont have to wait an hour, give or take, in between downloads??...

or can someone let me use there Rapidshare account so that i can download a couple stuff real quick

Have you got a Static or Dynamic IP Adress with your ISP?

If its Dynamic just unplug your router for a few minutes and plug it back in again and you'll get a new IP.

If it's static,you could try going through a proxy.

how can u tell if u have a static or dynamic?... my router was slowing down my internet speeds..(i only used it for my psp, no big deal) so i hunhooked it and so i just have a direct feed...

most of the time the ip is dynamic. At least that's what the standard is over here and I don't see why it would be any different anywhere else.

I would just use a proxy, though you will probably have to test quite a few different ones since sometimes the connection is really slow. It will always be slower than your normal connection since it's going through that proxy server but if you find a good one then you shouldn't notice a big difference in speed.

how can u tell if u have a static or dynamic?... my router was slowing down my internet speeds..(i only used it for my psp, no big deal) so i hunhooked it and so i just have a direct feed...

A router should not of slowed it down that bad, if there was multiple people on and you mistook your router for a hub then I can see where a drastic change in speed would be noticed. But just one person on browsing should perform the same way if the router was not there.

proxy's dont work... cuz when i go to the link and click free (cuz i dont have a rapidshare account) it just loads the exact same page.. instead of going to the download page...

only some proxies will work with rs. waste of time imo.
either use torrents to get files, buy premium, or power off your router for 5 mins and hope your isp is decent :p

really? so proxy's dont work on rapidshare i never knew that. aneways well i found this software http://www.rapget.com/en/ try it out see if it actually works. by the way what did you want to download? you could always just use a different site.

and also i dont know if that software actually works because i havnt like tried it, i was just searching through google and i found it.

Back
Top Bottom