Weirdest computer case used

I've seen a wine bottle and a toaster done before. I think a monitor would be cool, get a crt, and put a lcd inside, kinda like an imac, but better (because it runs windows and linux natively, and doesn't look ugly as ass)

But wouldn't the updated version of your idea look exactly like an iMac or a Gateway One?

Try building a one piece computer. Get a laptop, and a LCD screen and put the laptop into the screen like a mac

Get a large computer case, and install the LCD screen on the inside of it.

Or get some 6.5'' mini screens and install two of them on the top of the case. That would be awesome. Impractical, but awesome.

You guys have some really good ideas :) , just out of curiosity where did you get that xbox clear case ?

Or get some 6.5'' mini screens and install two of them on the top of the case. That would be awesome. Impractical, but awesome.

now that would be cool! Not that usefull, though I guess you could have like a temp monitor program or something similar on those screens.
But who cares about usefull anyway, I'd love to have a case like that! :D

So hard to choose, I guess whatever comes up first I have a few wtb ads on my local forum.

Get a large computer case, and install the LCD screen on the inside of it.

Pimp My Case, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom