Some questions.

CompMan

Fully Optimized
In networking class we are split up into ten groups. So that means ten pcs running Windows 2000.

we have two switches one for each side of the room, but there is an uplink cable connecting both of them to give us..........ONE BIG NETWORK!!!!

Lets just say there are some people I don't like to much in there. Big "know it alls" or think they are.................

What can I do to there computers?

before this gets outta hand I'm not asking for anything illegal or anything to damage the computer, well maybe format the hdd lol cause its an easy fix.

But like any popups I can make come up or something?

we are not connected to the internet, just a peer-to-peer network.

Also I would like to do this from my computer in the class, so I would be navigating through the network.

When you answer can you please explain fully? Not just like well setup this... or something

Thanks alot guys.

You can't really do anything without either admin rights or physical access to their computer.

I'd say try to get a trojan on their computer. Look around for Sub7 ;)

lol thanks.

I have physical access. I would just have to do it quick...

Put it on a flash drive and have the server file autorun.

You'll also need the IP of his computer on the network so you can connect to it with the client. If he has antivirus enabled, it will probably detect Sub7, so try to disable it.

Hey describe to me... what kinda priveledges u DO have... cuz i know how to send messages across the network...u can spook him out...lol its kinda fun

Back
Top Bottom