need Help ASAP

ava

Beta member
I opened up my browser and got this!

The domain EN-US.START2.MOZILLA.COM is registered with PacNames, the ICANN accredited domain name registrar. This site is temporarily disabled.

To renew an expired domain:-
1. Go to www.pacnames.com, login using the email address for the admin/tech contact as shown below:

2. Once logged in to your account select "RENEW DOMAIN" from the left hand menu.
3. If you do not have a password follow the link immediately below the "Password" entry field to the top right hand corner of www.pacnames.com, to have a new password emailed to you.
4. If you cannot access the email address listed above click here to download our offline modification form. Complete the form attaching photo ID driver's licence / passport to request an update of your contact information, provide your credit card payment details and return to us by fax to +1-888-306-7075 or upload a scanned .pdf copy by using the "open a trouble ticket" link shown below.
5. When submitting a fax/.pdf renewal request please note that renewal periods/rates between 1 year ($9.99 USD) to 10 years ($99.99 USD) are available.

Domains can also be disabled because you have never configured webhosting and you're using the default DNS servers, because of SPAM complaints or unanswered WHOIS data accuracy requests. If your domain is not expired please open a trouble ticket to obtain further details of the reason for your site's deactivation. [Tip: To establish your website proceed to our website, login to your account and select "SETUP WEBHOSTING".]

Need help? Please open a trouble ticket.
Please ensure you enter a working email address so you receive our reply!

How do i get rid of it?

Back
Top Bottom