New Build :)

I have that keyboard. I hate it. It's obnoxiously loud and the keys are uncomfortable, lol.
Yeah it's loud and un-egronomically designed. But it's my old keyboard anyway. I have a dell for my regular desk.

i wouldnt run it w\o a case. if you have any pets they might be intrigued by the new object and jump up on the table to investigate. even if you dont though its still dangerous, there is a reason cases are made out of metal, they need some type of grounding. testing them like that OK, running them full time, NOT ok.

they HAVE to have grounding, im pretty sure thats required by some type of code. well, at the very least manually ground the PSU\motherboard, i think thats the only things that are required to be grounded.

Well, it's temporary. It looks like a mess and i'm trying to get a case. Obviously it's not permant. I do have a dog but the door is closed. And there's no way for her to get onto the table. It's so small and theres no chair either. lol

Juice said:
Well, it's temporary. It looks like a mess and i'm trying to get a case. Obviously it's not permant. I do have a dog but the door is closed. And there's no way for her to get onto the table. It's so small and theres no chair either. lol

if you dont have a case then dont run it IMO, too dangerous, you didnt take all this time\money just for something to short out.

Well I don't use it much. It's off right now. I'm using it now to figure out whats wrong wit sound. Well I need a case lol...

Hey free styler, are your keys shiney? Let's list the shiney worn down keys. Lets see, I have...

w e r t i o a s d f l and n. lol

not exactly, cases aren't metal for grounding purposes.. just to protect.. there is a reason why there are full acrylic casses.. (plastic) and no the motherboard trays arent metal.. they are pure plastic.. but on the other hand I would definetly get a case pronto.... you might slip and smash it with your hand or maybe even trip and hit it lol..

Back
Top Bottom