Have you done any holiday shopping?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Christmas is coming quickly this year, and I still haven't had the chance to do any shopping. I've asked around, and most people have the same problem..

Have you guys gotten to the store to kick off the holiday shopping yet, or are you gonna be out there the eve before with me?

nope...always wait till last minute.

You and I both man..

But usually by the time I get out there, theres nothing left or the lines are just outrageous (or both) because it seems more people wait till the last minute than don't.

I honestly don't even know what I want to get everyone yet.. or how I'll afford what I want to get them.

yeah, it usually gets to the point where i'm looking around in the 7-11 deciding which gift card to get...

this year has been bad for me. Usually by this point I have my shopping done but for the first time i haven't even started yet.

just bout done, me and a friend when off to best buy at 5 in the morning on black friday, to only find out that laptop he wanted, you had to get a ticket the day before or before the store opened, so it was a waste, but i got all the things i needed, except on thing

Haha.. my birthday is on the 22nd, so I'm gonna try to get my shopping done by then. Thats my goal..

I have no clue what to get for everyone this year.. its gonna be a rough one. :p

Back
Top Bottom