Flooding

remember all that snow we had, well its ALL gone, well at least 98% percent of it is. tons of it fell on the cascades which pretty much dictate what we do around this region. here is an article and link to picks

Article
Pictures

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that things have flooded and a few have died..

Its sad times right before Christmas and all.. :-( Just remember they've gone to a better place.

Has your property been damaged at all?

Omfg I Wanna Go Back To Washington Soo Bad!

*giggle* no you dont, you pay taxes up the arse. im addicted to pop (soda), and they even tax that! gas too.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that things have flooded and a few have died..

Its sad times right before Christmas and all.. :-( Just remember they've gone to a better place.

Has your property been damaged at all?

im no where near the actual flooding area. that is in southwest washington and northewest orgeon. i live in the yakima valley. although were damn lucky the yakima river doesnt connect to the cascades, then there would be some flooding.

there is also HUGE traffic backups. detours to get from seattle to portland run through yakima!! for people who know this area thats a 200+ mile detour :eek: my package is supposed to ship from portland later tonight, ill be very pleased with UPS if they dont let this stop them, although the flooding isnt that bad from portland to here, since thats the detour route.

although tons of school closures, all because snow melted, and there were delays when the snow fell. thought that was kind of ironic. :p

im wondering if arrizx's snow melted? he lives just around 100 miles away and got just as much probably more than we did.

I was watching the news the other day about this flooding. It's pretty crazy. I'm living just north and a bit further east in Canada and although we have experienced some melting there hasn't been anything like this.

One thing I would like to know is who the f*** is driving around through flooded streets? In the pictures you see some person has tried to drive their compact car through an underpass that was obviously flooded but somehow they must have thought if they get a run at it or something they'll just float across? Some people are just so stupid while others, like the ones who have got their waverunners out are f***ing brilliant!

Yeah, and the people who drive doing 60 in the snow.. and then spin out and nearly hit everyone around them, including someone driving their young child..

They deserve to have their license revoked and thrown in jail.

I was watching the news the other day about this flooding. It's pretty crazy. I'm living just north and a bit further east in Canada and although we have experienced some melting there hasn't been anything like this.

One thing I would like to know is who the f*** is driving around through flooded streets? In the pictures you see some person has tried to drive their compact car through an underpass that was obviously flooded but somehow they must have thought if they get a run at it or something they'll just float across? Some people are just so stupid while others, like the ones who have got their waverunners out are f***ing brilliant!

Where exactly are you in canada?

Yeah, and the people who drive doing 60 in the snow.. and then spin out and nearly hit everyone around them, including someone driving their young child..

They deserve to have their license revoked and thrown in jail.
I've seen it. On a dry road. My dad locked up the brakes (I believe they were ABS though :confused: ) and the guy just barley missed us. I'm glad no one was tailgating us.

I'm in. We can get a taxi service set up there.

Back
Top Bottom