What Really Grinds Your Gears?

ive gone from 4th to 3rd a few times trying to get into 5th gear...thats an awkward gear to get into :(

Here are a few of mine:
Congress- this bunch of morons never does anything, heck all of us here could do a better job.
Immature people- I see this all the time here, I don't know if it's where I live or what but a huge majority of the people here are stupid and immature.
Useless posts that have a lot of grammatical errors, one word or half a sentence
People who talk improperly such as when people say "he come runnin' over" instead of "he came running over" or use words such as ain't
Gas prices and how oil companies have so much control
People who think they know everything, even when you prove them wrong with facts and proof
BLUE LAW
People who drive with their blinker for 10 miles and never turn

and that's what grinds my gears!

1.) white ppl who act ganster
2.) spyware
3.)ricer cars
4.)stupid people

and more recetly ....2 girls 1 cup........*twitch*:eek:

this IS true.....
but the white ones have no excuse.....for shame white people...for shame

wigger.jpg

What grinds my gears...

1) Nvidia fan boi's that dont give a reason why
2) Emo's (begin to appreciate what you have)
3) Posers (god dont get me started)
4) 2pac (no one but me notices what his music is saying)
5) cant think of another =(

What grinds my gears , pretty much a lot of things

People who buy a car then modify it adding large rims and making it go faster whats the point , when i get a car its going to be for getting me from point A to point B and thats it it wont need massive rims a body kit a spoiler and all that crap to do that .
People that cant drive or just drive dangerously
Impatient teacers , like my chem teacer if you ask her to explain something to you again she just looks at you like you are stupid . that just puts people off asking then they continue the rest of the lesson not learning cos they dont understand
People that judge people and put then into a particular group by the way they dress or how they look
People that expect you to respect their opinion and listen but then arent willing to listen to what you think and dont respect your opinion
People that think its good to beat up random people and think just cos they can beat you up you are worthless
Theese little scrotes that act like gangsters but if someone realy pulled a gun or a knife on them they would shit themselves
Parents that dont give a crap about their kids
THats just a few there are loads more things that annoy me as well

I agree with all of that. +1

What grinds my gears...

1) Nvidia fan boi's that dont give a reason why
2) Emo's (begin to appreciate what you have)
3) Posers (god dont get me started)
4) 2pac (no one but me notices what his music is saying)
5) cant think of another =(
Haha, yeah. I like nvidia, i've been with them from the start, and for the price you pay their cards are good.. thats reason enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom