The official crysis thread!

Looks pretty cool man!
You beat it?
what did you think of the hunter? the spider thing before the final boss and then the Final boss? The last level was hard to beat because I was so low on ammo and I kept getting frozen!!! Every 5 seconds I was being frozen the little guys that that kept on popping out kept attacking me,

You said it runs smooth on Really high? Damn I don't think many people have computers that can run this game on Very High OMG Do I need a processor and ram and graphics card upgrade....

any one want to look for a Quad Core processor plus motherboard combo for me? Cheap? I want Quad Core and Dual 8800GT's But I might be buying the 8800GT after Christmas I th ink I have ATX mobo and case

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2643933&CatId=2758

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2853608

?
Do you think my ram and all the rest of ym stuff would be compatible with this motherboard?

Well, at 1024x768, it was smooth, so not laggy, but it wasn't running fast either. Around 18-25fps usually.

The bosses were alright, and yeah, I kept getting forzen a lot, but they weren't really that hard to beat.

Quads are worth getting I think, but I'm not sure how much of a difference in this game, one will do at the moment, compared with a dual. Explosions etc never slowed my system down though, however many were going on at once.

Dual 8800GT's should make the game playable at the high resolutions at full settings I'd say, if mine can do it now :)

Maybe you should wait for the next stream of GPU's to come out though in 2008, for prices to drop, etc.

I ran my game on DX9 (high settings) at 1152X864 and my framerate wasn't always the greatest. One moment I remember being really laggy was the one where you land in the drop ship and step out and your guys are getting hit by artillery. It wasn't terrible lag but a definite notice in slow down.

Yeah, I got quite a lot of slow down in places, and even a couple of times where the video froze for around 4 seconds and carried on (only rare), but I don't tend to mind slow down as long as not all the time, and I'm getting the best quality I can get with it.

Cryek 2 is an amazing engine though, and when fully configured, would love to see more games using it. Its licenced I believe, so other companies can use it?

i envy ALL of you...argh....im savin up to buy a high end comp. ( possibly the backbird or H2C) but right now...im runnin a laptop.

downloaded the demo....and guess my avg. framerate......

......2 FPS on bare min. settings LOL!!! i was laughing

Oh :p
Laptops aren't known for great gaming potential though...

Wait until the new year, when the new cards come out, and build yourself a gaming PC :D Save up!

lolz.....trust me ....I KNOW THAT!!!

but its pretty funny going to starbucks or skool and kickin all the other Dell insperons ass!

"wanna play bf2142 with me...oh wait....you cant"

Back
Top Bottom