Computer Forum Official Overclock Database

Here, I'll contribute to the database. I hate seeing it so empty. I'm running Orthos right now, been running for 1 1/4 hours stable. I'll post the screenshots when/if it makes it past 3 or 6. Still working on improving the temps...

CPU-Z Validate: http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=267064

Processor: 3800+ x2 Toledo

MHz: 2800

Stepping/Revision: 2/JH-E6

CPU Vcore: 1.450

Cooling type: Air

Heat Sink Fan/ Water Block: Freezer 64

Loaded CPU Temp: 46 (PC Probe) | 55/54 (Core 0/Core 1) (CoreTemp)

Motherboard Brand & Model: ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe

Bios Version: 1404

Ram Brand: Corsair

Ram Speed: DDR400

Ram Mhz: 373.3MHz (I'm working on this too) :eek:

Ram Latency: 2-3-3-6

I could probably get the RAM frequency higher if I got rid of some of the sticks. Maybe I'll try that sometime...

EDIT: :D Is this everything I need for the 3-hour stable test?

CPU-Z Validate: ill get that up ASAP

Processor: AMD X2 Brisbane 3600+

MHz: 2400MHz (i will update as needed)

Stepping/Revision: ill get that up ASAP

CPU Vcore: 1.34 to 1.36 although im pretty sure my BIOS reads this wrong

Heat Sink Fan/ Water Block: Arctic Freezer Pro 64

Loaded CPU Temp: 32C as read by Everest

Motherboard Brand & Model: Biostar NF4U-AM2G
Bios Version: P29

Ram Brand: A-Data

Ram Speed: PC6400

Ram Mhz: 800Mhz

Ram Latency: 5-5-5-15

Awsome finally glad to see some results lol. I'll get those in today. THEpiGUY everything looks great! Nice overclock!

Rudster I'll put you in and leave everything grey. Just PM me or something when you update your post and I'll update!

Hehe hope theres move to follow!

Edit In: Okay So I updated everything. Hows it look anything you want me to change or adjust? Now if we get submissions from the same CPU make i'll just add to that space.

im stress testing right now, ill have that up tomorrow, and if i ever decide to go higher (doubt i will, unless im getting crappy FPS in a game) ill update it.

Processor: E6700 @ 3.19GHz
Ram: Corsair XMS2 PC6400 800MHz
CPU vCore: 1.36250V in BIOS
CPU HSF: Intel Stock
Loaded CPU temp w/Speedfan: 64C 62C
Motherboard Brand and Model: Asus P5N-E SLI 650i
Ram Brand: Corsair
Ram Speed: 800MHz
Ram Latency: 5-5-5-31

overclockuf5.jpg

Awsome thanks for the update Jason I'll get you in after I get back from town today. Looking at your CPU-z why is your Cycle Time tRAS so high? Do you have your memory set on auto? If not I'd change it cause thats really high and probally slowing your ram down quite a bit.

Not sure what the Corsair XMs2 timmings are. Go to newegg or the manufactures website and double check the spec timings and go into the bios and make sure there correct.

Nice work on the overclock your the first to get a gold theme!

Edit In: I've got it update. Does it look alright in the colors I choose?

Awsome thanks for the update Jason I'll get you in after I get back from town today. Looking at your CPU-z why is your Cycle Time tRAS so high? Do you have your memory set on auto? If not I'd change it cause thats really high and probally slowing your ram down quite a bit.

Not sure what the Corsair XMs2 timmings are. Go to newegg or the manufactures website and double check the spec timings and go into the bios and make sure there correct.

Nice work on the overclock your the first to get a gold theme!

Edit In: I've got it update. Does it look alright in the colors I choose?

Looks good ty. Changed my clocks to 5-5-5-12

I'm getting started overclocking today, since it's the first weekend that i've had my new build, do I have to post up all that prime95 crap? :)

Back
Top Bottom