Blocking websites?

I don't know what kind of router i have. I have looked all around it, but i cant find a manufactures name anywhere. I can describe it sort of though. It is all black, and the network key is on top. It was set up when roadrunner was set up. I can't really move it (like pick it up or anything) because it is kind of in a tight spot, with something on top of it (lol)

I don't know what kind of router i have. I have looked all around it, but i cant find a manufactures name anywhere. I can describe it sort of though. It is all black, and the network key is on top. It was set up when roadrunner was set up. I can't really move it (like pick it up or anything) because it is kind of in a tight spot, with something on top of it (lol)

Usually you can't make many changes to the ones ISP's give you.

you can ^
loads of isps here have routers which you can full on change. you just cant use it with a different isp obviously

Yeah, I have RR, and I have that box too. It is not a router my friend, it is a cable modem lol. You can't log into it at all, unless it was a linksys or netgear etc. You have to purchase a router from the store and install it to get the functionality you want, other than that, the RR modem is proprietary.

Well i have a cable modem as well as a wireless router. But i did not buy the router from the store.

Back
Top Bottom