Slow scrolling

Juice1

Fully Optimized
OK as some people know I just built my comp today, and installed XP Pro (Thanks to DJ-CHRIS) I got the drivers installing now. There's a problem with scrolling, when I scroll down for example, it lags and takes about 2 or 3 seconds to respond. Nothing else is slow, just when I scroll it reminds me of my celeron build :) What's wrong? Is it my mouse or some setting isn't correct?

is it a wireless mouse? needs new batteries maybe? or can try reinstalling the mouse drivers. do your anti-spyware and anti-virus scans yet on it?

my computer does that sometimes too.. (but then again i have a celeron...lol) not for long though, thanks to juice...

mine only does it when i have something else loading.. (usually another tab or something) maybe iTunes working in the background...

what are the specs of ur comp? is it the one in ur sig?

It's a wired mouse and IDK where the drivers are (Logitech MX310) I did a virus scan nothings wrong. Yeah it reminds me of how my celeron scrolls and it's the specs in my sig but it's got 4GB of RAM in it. (I need to edit sig) Surely with 4GB (Actually 3.25 is only showing up) it shouldn't be lagging. I am on msn and installing a bunch of crap and haven't seen a eggtimer yet, but scrolling is bugging me.

Would using IE6 have anything to do with it? I'm going to have IE7 up when I restart.

Ya, check you rvideo drivers that will cause the image to disappear and then reload after your done scrolling is that happening too?

Hm... I didn't install the NVidia Drivers yet, i'll try that.

Thanks Crayon and Hascet, installed the drivers and it scrolls with ease :) + Rep

get Driver Genius Professional... u can google it, then look up a crack... or cu can email me and get a crack from me... up to u...i use it and its very helpfull

Back
Top Bottom