GeForce 9 series due out in February

Cabbs

Golden Master
http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20071129PD216.html

Nvidia is ready for its next-generation GPU launch. According to sources at graphics card makers, the company plans to launch its GeForce 9 series GPU after the Lunar New Year in February.

The first chip to rollout of in GeForce 9 family will be the D9E, a high-end product that adopts 65nm manufacturing. The new product will also support DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1, revealed the sources.

In addition to the D9E, Nvidia will roll out a mid-range GeForce 9 family product named D9P in June 2008. The new GPU will adopt 55nm processing, the sources pointed out.

That will be nice. I am still going to stick with an 8800gt. And a year from now, maybe an upgrade.

I'm thinking 8800GTX price drop around that time...maybe under $400? That could be wishful thinking, but I'd like to upgrade sometime soon.

Can't wait to see the new killers comming out after the 8800GT showing. The new cards should own. Will be a welcome upgrade since i'll be playing @ 1920X1200 in a week.

Any info on the Vram on the new cards. With new games like Crysis out Vram is alot more important then it used to be.

i cant wait for the 9800 to come out, i heard a rumor about a integrated sound chip in the gfx. is this true?(cause id stick with a x-fi)

Its very upsetting that you can never stay on top of technology, because it upgrades so damn quickly..

Hmm, I'd like to try out the 8800 still though.. it beats my 6800GT.

Back
Top Bottom