Most Interesting Reads

well whats really dead? my history teacher last year told us a story about his brother or somebody he knew i cant remember.

he was driving and from the car next to him he heard a scream and then a gunshot, then the car pulled over and he pulled over too so he could help. i guy came out and apprently he got shot on the hand, nothing serious. but after a min. he collasped on the ground dead, the bullet went through his hand and into his heart. so for a couple of minutes he was "dead" because his heart was completely destroyed, yet he was still walking\talking.

well whats really dead? my history teacher last year told us a story about his brother or somebody he knew i cant remember.

he was driving and from the car next to him he heard a scream and then a gunshot, then the car pulled over and he pulled over too so he could help. i guy came out and apprently he got shot on the hand, nothing serious. but after a min. he collasped on the ground dead, the bullet went through his hand and into his heart. so for a couple of minutes he was "dead" because his heart was completely destroyed, yet he was still walking\talking.

"Death is defined as the cessation of all vital functions of the body including the heartbeat, brain activity (including the brain stem), and breathing."

Though to me if your brain doesn't fuction = you are basically dead. Sure the body might live but if it can't do anything and can't continue living without machines it's pretty much dead to me.

And why was he able to do stuff after his heart was destroyed? That's because if your heart stops pumping you die because your brain doesn't get oxygen, not because your heart stops pumping.

LMAO.

Damn.

He wasn't dead until the amount of blood not being pumped through his body to vital organs took affect. Thus, seconds or minutes until he DIED.

btw :D

LMAO.

Damn.

He wasn't dead until the amount of blood not being pumped through his body to vital organs took affect. Thus, seconds or minutes until he DIED.

btw :D

Hah, he did DIE didn't he.....wow what a shock...bullet thru heart and he DIED.

Back
Top Bottom