Christmas presents

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
No, this is not a "Post what you want" thread. It's me asking for advice. My mom called me up and asked me what I wanted, I said "I don't know" and she started telling me how she wanted me to ask for stuff and all that... So I need help. I really can't think of anything I need and much that I want.

I don't have a digicam, and I figured that would be good. So, gimme some advice on those, if anyone has any opinions on ones in the $150-ish range.

I thought I wanted Mario Galaxy, but I will be going home a couple of weeks for Christmas break and since my bro already has it, I will probably be able to beat it during that time.

Any other ideas? I thought about an 8 series but my GPU works fine for my tastes right now, and $300 is a little much.

I'm asking for a mini fridge :p

You have a 360, right? Maybe a few 360 games...Assassin's Creed looks pretty sweet.

Yeah, I'm eyeing the new Ace Combat. I need to look up reviews though.

Thanks Chris, that looks like a good one and I will keep that in mind. I'll be a little more specific so maybe someone will suggest more; I think what I'm looking for in a camera is:

Doesn't have to be tiny, it can be pretty big. Doesn't need to fit in my pocket or anything.
Good optical zoom & lens.
Doesn't have to do all kinds of fancy stuff, I have photoshop.
High quality images, and uses the more "standard" for of memory, be it SD, XD, whatever is cheaper or more prevalent. I think I'm looking for SD in that case.

Back
Top Bottom